As many have pointed out, nothing special is needed to use a usb flash drive, just enough size for your install.

For your intended use you may benefit from flashrd. http://www.nmedia.net/flashrd/

From the site:
"flashrd is an OpenBSD installer with an eye towards larger flash devices. The primary targets are USB key, Flash disk module, Compact Flash adapter, or hard disk.

The flashrd installation is targeted towards infrastructure equipment. It installs a complete OpenBSD system with "one-touch" upgrade capability. The system stays mounted read-only during normal operation, with writes directed towards a memory filesystem, eliminating the need for frequent disk writes. This greatly reduces the potential for both boot failure due to a dirty filesystem and for flash corruption from repeated writes. It boots from a ramdisk to make in-place upgrades easy and complete."

k...@oav.net wrote:
Hi there,

I love OpenBSD, and I really like to set a small OpenBSD distribution on
USB stick to allow make "cheap" OpenBGPd routers.

Is there any project that is officialy supported by OpenBSD team?

Thanks,
/Xavier