On Sun, Oct 25, 2009 at 04:17:46PM +0001, Jason McIntyre wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 25, 2009 at 05:07:30PM +0100, Rene Maroufi wrote:
> > On Sun, Oct 25, 2009 at 03:41:22PM +0100, Gilles Chehade wrote:
> > > >
> > > you should read man starttls, it provides the exact description of how
> > > you setup ssl/tls in smtpd
> >
> > Not really. I tried the procedure in man starttls and ended with 2 file,
> > too. If I use the mycert.pem from the steps in man starttls (as file
> > fxp0.crt) i get the same error with smtpd -n:
> > /etc/mail/smtpd.conf:9: cannot load certificate: fxp0
> >

> smtpd.conf(5) currently has a simple example for using an rsa
> certificate (which we should probably change). you can use the info in
> that page and starttls(8) to do the same using a dsa certificate.
>
> jmc

Silly question, but are Microsoft's products and openssl finaly
compatible when using DSA suites?

I was never able to make them interact succesfully and it was just
easier to always use RSA certs to make it work. Although that might
just show how bad an admin I am.

--
Hugo Villeneuve <h...@eintr.net>
http://EINTR.net/