On Wed, Oct 28, 2009 at 03:36:34PM +0000, FRLinux wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 26, 2009 at 9:03 PM, Marco Peereboom <sl...@peereboom.us> wrote:
> > Does it have broadcom nics?
> >
> > if do disable those and try again.
>
> Hello still the same problem. Out of curiosity, tried to boot off the
> amd64 CD but failing the same. Suggestions?
>
> As I asked, can anyone tell me which flags are disabled during the
> install ? (disabling acpi during install was enough to get the system
> installed but then it won't boot...)

Just to check the obvious: did you disable acpi when booting after the
install? (And did you try both bsd and bsd.mp? The latter is less like
the install kernel than the former.)

Otherwise, you could look at
/usr/src/sys/arch/<foo>/conf/{GENERIC,RAMDISK_CD}. But that's likely a
bit daunting.

                Joachim