> Theo de Raadt wrote:
> >    http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.kernel/706950
> >

> I replaced Linux around '01 or '02 with OpenBSD both at companies I've
> worked for since and at home.  I don't really care what other people use
> for their needs, and I've been neutral in my opinion about Torvalds and
> Linux (mostly because I don't pay any attention to what he or anyone
> else in the Linux crowd have to say.)  I didn't move to, or stick with,
> OpenBSD as an anti-Linux (or anti-anything) statement.
>
> My opinion changed today when I read Linus' email from Theo's link.
>
> Linus seriously thinks that any random bug in any app that causes a
> crash is just as important as a security hole that gets your box rooted?
>
> Now I don't just think he's an idiot, I know it.  Now I understand the
> background to the disparaging comments Theo has made about Linus now and
> then.

Don't tell us; we know.

Tell linus.  You can google for his email address.

Not that he'll care.  He's too busy watching monkey porn instead of
building researching last-year's security technology that will stop an
exploit technique that has been exploited multiple times.  He's got
redhat to try to cover for that now, they're a public company filling
his bank account, and the best way to increase his stock is to accuse
other people of having the wrong standards.

Security technology?  Why does he need to bother.  He's got NSA to
write that code for him!  (a previous exploitable hole using this
exploit mechanism was in NSA-donated code.  And God bless America.)