OK-mail

You have received this email because you are a registered member of
OK-mail.co.uk. If you no longer wish to receive emails like
this please see instructions at the bottom of the email.
Make sure you get the best from us by adding this address to your
address book, find out more...
http://tidyurl247.com/1s95-27775

Dear Mischelle,

The Capital One Progress card guarantees to reduce your interest rate if
you use it sensibly. Its the best on the market if you have a lower
credit profile and want to earn a more competitive rate.

Apply now:

http://tidyurl247.com/1s9n-27775

====================

TotallyMoney.com is owned and operated by Media Ingenuity Ltd.
) Copyright 2009, Media Ingenuity Ltd. All rights reserved.

Contact us by email on feedb...@totallymoney.com

Totally Money | 3rd Floor, 46a Rosebery Avenue, London EC1R 4RP UK

website, using the link below.
http://tidyurl247.com/1s96-27775
(please allow five working days from receipt for us to process
your request).

To change your preferences or to de-register please visit:
http://tidyurl247.com/1s97-27775

For more information about us, or to view our privacy policy,
please visit the links below.

Privacy: http://tidyurl247.com/1s98-27775

About Us: http://tidyurl247.com/1s99-27775

OK-mail Ltd, 46 Gillingham Street, London SW1V 1HU

mailcode=50908