> I noticea tool called parfait is being used by some OpenBSD developers
> to check code for problems. Is parfait available to average people?
> Can't find a download for it.
>
> http://research.sun.com/projects/parfait

We aren't "using" it.  The people who work there ran it against our
entire codebase and sent us a log.  There's a fairly large number of
false positives to go through, but some problems are real and worth
fixing.

This is the second time they have sent us a log.  For me, it is a game
to see how quickly we can go through the entire dump of errors they
give us, fixing all of them.  Almost done.