First, I must apologize for the rather hasty OP (copied below . . . as
well as the appreciated dev endorsement).

Second, after setting up the ftp mirror, I did some further "hacking"
and would like to make avaliable not just the ftp mirror, but also an
http and rsync mirror as well.

Thus, the following are avaliable to the public and a mention on the ftp
page would be nice/appropriate/helpful.

ftp://ftp.lambdaserver.com/pub/OpenBSD
http://ftp.lambdaserver.com/pub/OpenBSD
rsync://ftp.lambdaserver.com/

I should mention things that I didn't before and reiterate others . . .

1) I am committed to maintaining this service
2) At the moment, I have a ~300G hard drive devoted to it (and willing
to devotre more, in the future)
3) I have a DSL (high-speed) connection
4) now I'm just kissing ass

Thanks!