1723 is PPTP. This uses GRE ( generic routing encapsulation ).

You must allow this protocol.

And, as far as I know, openBSD cannot NAT this protocol ( it is possible to
nat GRE for pptp if you peek into the next higher level protocol ( ppp in this
case ? ) but this is not implemented )

So I did a RDR for GRE to the only windows PC in my local network that needs
PPTP. Something like

rdr Pass on $ext_if proto gre from any -> (address of Windows PC )

And further below in pf.conf allow GRE for your internal and external
interface.

regards

christoph