Hi Misc@

Well the Libretto successfully boots with a kernel from the 3 April
2008 and crashes with a kernel built from 4 April 2008.

Using:

cvs up -D"3 Apr 2008" and cvs up -D"4 Apr 2008"

to update my source tree.

The list of files that changed between the two days are:

P arch/amd64/conf/GENERIC
P arch/i386/conf/GENERIC
P arch/sparc64/dev/ebus_mainbus.c
P dev/isa/it.c
P dev/isa/itvar.h
P dev/pci/if_bge.c
P dev/pci/if_bgereg.h
P dev/pci/if_lii.c
P dev/pci/if_txp.c

I'm guessing the changes to dev/isa/it.c or  dev/isa/itvar.h are
responsible but I've no idea how to debug this any further.

I'm guessing I need to somehow back out the changes to 1.28 of it.c
and 1.8 of itvar.h in the current versions of the file and see if that
allows the Libretto to boot - but my brain cannot cope with that
tonight :~(

I'll report back .... if it works :~)

Fred