John E.P. Hynes wrote:
Anyone has idea about this problem? It's a squidguard or squidclamav problem?
I've had the same problem, except I also get in the logs "/bsd: file: table is full"

Try sysctl kern.nfiles or pstat -T to see how many open file descriptors you have. With either redirector, but not both, I end up with a sane amount (300-400 in my installation) but 3-4k with both, and setting kern.maxfiles to 32768 or some really high number seems only to slightly delay this.

-John

Hi john! thanks for the reply. I've tried another time, after 7/10 hours squidGuard processes become zombie...and the number of fd opened was 567, after the "zombing" the number is 314... another issue?

thanks in advance.