wow now I have point. You are like kid on sand. Look they have thermometer
and you haven't :-P :-D You don't have even any respect for long time OpenBSD
developers or users which know a LOT more then you. Just because you are
unqualified user doesn't mean that you can shout around on everyone.

And from your answers in this thread I can see that you haven't even small
idea about how expensive is develop of new HW. You are like more and more
newbies in Linux community. Give me everything now for free. I don't want to pay
anything, you are all idiots without knowledge and if you don't want to give me
something for free then I will shout on you a lot.

Uh sorry. I know from professionals that I must be "nice" on people with similar
problems because they need doctor. So please take my apology (:-D).

--
http://www.openbsd.org/lyrics.html