http://www.openbsd.org/books.html#book3
http://catalog.ebay.com/Secure-Architectures-OpenBSD-Brandon-Palmer-Jose-Nazario-2004-Paperback-/30245400?_fifpts=1&_pcatid=4&_refkw=Secure+Architectures+with+OpenBSD&_trksid=p3286.c0.m505

This is not Linux. If you want to steal something then do it by your
self. Don't ask others for help. If this book will not be really
available then maybe there will be chance to have it directly from
author for somewhat free. But as you can see from my links this book
is available and for good price on some servers so buy it. If you need
it in PDF then please write email to author of this book. And to get
more fun please post his answer here after that, ok? ;-)

--
http://www.openbsd.org/lyrics.html