2009/12/18 Chris Bennett <ch...@bennettconstruction.biz>:
> Does anyone know of any sed tutorials that work with OpenBSD's version?

I've personally thus far never bumped into any particular behaviours
that would differentiate OpenBSD's sed(1) command syntax from that of
other implementations. (That could be because of my relative
inexperience, or because there are no substantial differences.)

With that said, this page --which was not authored specifically for
OpenBSD sed(1)-- may be of use:

http://www.grymoire.com/Unix/Sed.html#uh-0

--regards,
ropers