In article <20091217185401.ga13...@bramka.kerhand.co.uk>,
j...@kerhand.co.uk says...
> On Thu, Dec 17, 2009 at 02:45:25AM -0600, Adam Thompson wrote:
> >   r...@server:~# cat /etc/mailer.conf | grep -v '^#'
> >   sendmail        /usr/sbin/smtpd
> >   send-mail       /usr/sbin/smtpctl
> >   mailq           /usr/sbin/smtpctl
> >   makemap         /usr/libexec/smtpd/makemap
> >   newaliases      /usr/libexec/smtpd/makemap
> > Not sure if this is right or not, it doesn't seem to be documented
> > anywhere yet.
> it is documented in mailer.conf(5) and smtpd(8) itself. they are
fairly
> recent additions (not sure if they are included in the last release or
> not), so you may find it easier to check the web man pages.

Bang on.  The manpages in -current have the writeup.  I tend to refer
only to manpages that match the release I'm using, as I've been bitten a
few times by new functionality documented in the man page that doesn't
actually exist on my -stable system.

So it looks like I had it almost right, anyway.

Thanks, though for pointing out that it *is* in the man pages, after
all.

-Adam