Ok i understand, but if i know right rdomains are not only separated
in L3 but in L2 too.

See this paper: http://www.openbsd.org/papers/f2k9-vrf/

It is possible to use overlapped IP network and it has independent ARP table.
In pf or route? documenation i cant find (for the present) any section
about routing packet between rdomains. But in my opinion your idea is
useful among other things
interconnect two rdomain in L2 .

Some imaginary example commands (inspired from freebsd epair):

ifconfig vwire create

it creates two sub interface vwire0a and vwire0b (create a virtual
crossover cable)

and after that

ifconfig vwire0a rdomain 1
ifconfig vwire0b rdomain 2