On Sat, Dec 26, 2009 at 20:11, Daniel Bareiro <daniel-lis...@gmx.net> wrote:
> I'm updating OBSD 4.5-stable to OBSD to 4.6-stable and have a doubt when
> updating ports using this [1] procedure.

The instructions you linked describe how to go from 4.6-release to
4.6-stable, not what you are trying to accomplish (unless you've made
a typo).

If indeed you are at 4.5 and want to go to 4.6, save yourself
considerable trouble and some bashing on misc@ (see the archives for
why) and either:
- upgrade via the FAQ instructions [1]
- wipe/reinstall

If you want to go straight to 4.6-stable, get a hold of the -stable
file sets through someone you trust. You can use those to upgrade or
install a 4.6-stable system. If that's not viable, get the -release
sets and follow release(8) to build your own -stable.

Good luck,

Rogier