Hi,

Cortex wrote:
> 02:00.0 Network controller [0280]: Broadcom Corporation BCM4312
> 802.11b/g [14e4:4315] (rev 01)

BCM4312 *rev 1* should work with bwi(4), the output from "lspci" does
indeed confirm that.. but you'll need to post *OpenBSD* dmesg output
here so we have a chance of figuring things out.

http://marc.info/?l=openbsd-cvs&m=121993685718267&w=2

Revision 2 of this chipset and many newer devices require a different
firmware (..microcode), these devices erronously attached as bwi(4).

> I was checking the output of dmesg again and noticed that it says:
>
> "Broadcom Integrated HP Module" rev 2.00/1.00

That is a USB device, you omitted a portion of the output, so perhaps
it's bluetooth or maybe a dildo*.. quite unrelated.

> Now I don't know what to think :E

OpenBSD's dmesg is quite easy to parse & understand, you can read the
output line-by-line by using using more(1).

Again, please post the full dmesg output here, you can never provide to
much information.

* http://marc.info/?l=openbsd-misc&m=126220867610069&w=2

-Bryan.