Hi list. I've a OpenBSD firewall with proxy for home use. I've noticed that when I'm going to surf on the web through squid proxy , my bandwidth is minor of 1.5 mbps, when I don't use proxy I have all bandwidth (7Mbps).

I've made some test, and when I download from the same workstation with linux (without proxy), i've all bandwidth (7 Mbps), If I try to get download through squid from non OpenBSD workstation, always less 1.5 Mbps of bandwidth. If I try to download from http or ftp, by the OpenBSD firewall (without pf rules, queue, forwardind and proxy) on the external nic, the same problem, and from another workstation with openbsd (4.6) without proxy, another time the same problem. Then I've problem with downloading from OpenBSD.
What's depend this behaviour?

Thanks in advance.