On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 03:08:28PM -0300, B Da Bahia wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm a newbie to OpenBSD, and I'm trying to install a new system with all
> partitions (/, et al) on a software RAID 1 discipline.

This is not currently possible; boot(8) cannot load from any RAID-ed
disk.

There are two solutions: you can go with hardware RAID, which can be
sufficiently transparent to make boot(8) work, or you can use the
altroot mechanism, which makes a nightly copy of your root disk to
another partition (which should suffice - your root device doesn't
change that quickly). Search daily(8) for "altroot".

                Joachim