This is the brief preliminary report on Wyse C90LE. I downloaded
yesterday the latest snapshot of OpenBSD 4.7 beta for i386.

I installed on 2.0 USB of 2GB.

I tested the live USB by booting DeLL optiplex 960 (Intel 2 core).
Everything works perfect including X server.

Conclusion is that USB media is OK.

I broke into the BIOS of Wyse C90LE by holding DEL key. BIOS requires
password. The default password is Fireport (found on the web-site of
manufacturer). I changed the boot order so that PXE boot is the first
and USB 2.0 is the second. I didn't see any other options I could play
with in BIOS (like legacy USB or similar).

Boot process goes fine and then stops. It is looking for the root device
I manually typed wd0a and wd0b for swap  (original partition was done
by accepting defaults from the installer just for test).
The boot process is aborted.

ddb{0}>trace
Debugger(50,d08cf780,d0a32f48,0,0) at Debugger +0x4
panic(d07543e8,1,ffffffff,0,d0863178) at panic +0x55
dk_mountroot(2,2,2fecc,d0a32f9c,d04ca223) at dk_mountroot +0x1a7
main(0,0,0,0,0) at main +0x4eb

ddb{0}>ps
PID PPID PGRP UID   S    FLAGS    WAIT  Command
11  0    0     0    3    pftm     pfpurge
10  0     0     0   3     usbevt   usb3
9   0     0     0   3     usbevt   usb2
8   0     0     0   3     usbevt   usb1
7   0     0     0   3     usbtsk   usbtask
6   0     0     0   3     usbevt   usb0
5   0     0     0   3     acpi_idle acpi0
4   0     0     0   3      bored   sgswq
3   0     0     0   3     -        idle 0
2   0     0     0   3     kmalloc  kmthread
1   0     0     0   3     initexec  swapper
0   -1    0     0   2     -         swapper

I would appreciate any comment or suggestion.

Cheers,
Predrag