On 2/11/10 2:46 PM, Henning Brauer wrote:
disk i/o is irrelevant. you will need a very very very fast opengl
capable graphics card with loads of memory of course.

???

I am sure I am missing something big here, but Fast Video Card with OpenGL for router? Are you trying to look live every packets routed here?

If I may asked Henning, please give me a clue stick as that part I really do not understand what so ever. No bunt intended, I just do not understand that at all, please help me get it? What Video have to do with routing?

Best,

Daniel