I've been using a Net 4501 for several years now (since at least OpenBSD 3.8) with no problems. I've recently added a mini-PCI Wistron CM9 (ath 5212). Very soon after bringing the interface up, I get all sorts of channel reset and wake up errors.

Before I start going crazy with posting all sorts of diagnostic info, I'm wondering if the first thing I should look at is my power supply. I've used a 12V 1.2A since the beginning, but have not ever used the PCI or mini-PCI slots.

Could my Net 4501, with the addition of the mini-PCI card, now be starved for electrons?

Daniel