On Sun, 28 Feb 2010 15:01:20 +0000 (UTC)
Stuart Henderson <s...@spacehopper.org> wrote:

> On 2010-02-27, Duncan Patton a Campbell <campb...@neotext.ca> wrote:
> > On Thu, 25 Feb 2010 08:58:30 -0500
> > Dan Harnett <dan...@harnett.name> wrote:

> >> Can you provide any more detail?  session_destroy() appears to work fine
> >> with the i386 snap dated 2/23/2010 and latest php5-core snapshot
> >> package.
> >>

> > I mebbe spoke to soon to be conclusive... as of now I am still looking
> > under rocks... the problem exhibits on a clean 4.5-Release install but
> > not on my (semi stock) 4.5 development box.
>
> sessions were broken in PHP in 4.5 release, you need to compile
> from -stable ports (or move to -current after the next package
> snapshot for your arch has been built).

How wide is this problem?  I started out with a 4.6 current, which didn't work,
then 4.5 release... sessions are a fairly important php feature.  What has
me bugged here is that I have a 4.5 system that works fine, but it is not
just release, and has had apache2.2 installed on it (my devsys...) and runable.

Thanks for any help.

Dhu