Vadim Zhukov wrote:
On 5 March 2010 c. 05:52:49 Alexander Carver wrote:
Abel Abraham Camarillo Ojeda wrote:
Alex Carver <agcarver+open...@acarver.net> wrote:
Suggestions?
are you running current? if so:

http://www.openbsd.org/faq/current.html#20100203
No, I am not running current.  This is a stock installation of 4.6 and
the source is from the src.tar.gz file from the same place.

I went ahead and wiped the entire src tree and started from scratch.
The compile started working but then died later:

In file included from ../../../../kern/init_sysent.c:14:
../../../../sys/syscallargs.h:1119: Internal compiler error in
'grokdeclarator', at c-decl.c:4505

No idea what happened there.

1. Please show your /etc/mk.conf .

I don't have an mk.conf file anywhere on the system. It is a completely fresh installation.

2. Does this error always occur at the same place?

The error doesn't seem to happen at the same place every time but it has happened there before. I just cleared the tree and started again. This time I received the error when processing ../../../../net/pf.c:

Assembler messages:
Warning: end of file not at end of a line; newline inserted
cpp0: output pipe has been closed
cc: Internal compiler error: program cc1 got fatal signal 11
[standard input]:2197: Error: Illegal operands

The error isn't always the same file on two consecutive tries but they do seem to repeat themselves (in other words, init_sysent.c has shown up as an error more than once but not consecutively, same for pf.c)