Hi,

I've installed the latest snapshot, with kernel bsd.mp#488, on a
machine that has several IPSEC connections to handle, some fixed
(branch offices), some for road warriors. The setup per se runs well
for several years, but after this upgrade, traffic to the branch
offices stopped. I checked one of the branch office's firewalls, which
runs a slightly older version of OpenBSD, that the encryped packets
arrive on the WAN interface. So I conclude that the gateway, running
the snapshot, pushes the packets out ok (I can observe these packets on
the gateway's enc0 interface, too, so confidence is high). In the
branch office's gateway, using 'netstat -rnf encap', I see all the
entries that there used to be, but I see _NO_ packets on its enc0
interface.

Ideas about how to debug these, are most welcome!

Kind regards,
--Toni++