Hi!

We're using OpenBSD 4.3 kernels on a larger number of machines.

(For us there is no reason to update to newer versions of OpenBSD yet.
On the contrary, maintenance is a lot easier for us if we try to keep
all systems on the same versions for as long as possible.)

Yet we have been using Intels DQ35MP motherboard which has been
discontinued a while ago. We're now looking for an alternative. The
DQ35MP has been using Intels Q35 chipset. We didn't find any more boards
with this chipset on the market and tried boards with Q45 chipsets. They
didn't work for us (HD access issues, probably SATA problems, I don't
know the exact reason for sure).

Does anyone have a recommendation for a board that's compatible with
OpenBSD43 and which has onboard VGA, 1GB LAN (preferably not a Realtek!)?

Help will be appreciated very much!

Regards,
T.