Hi,

I'm trying to run my pf setup on the latest -current/amd64 like this:

# pfctl -n -f pf.conf (gives no error or warning)
# pfctl -f pf.conf
pfctl: pfctl_rules
pfctl: load anchors
pfctl: DIOCXROLLBACK: Invalid argument

The only anchor statments I have are these:

# grep anchor pf.conf
anchor ipsecrules
load anchor ipsecrules from "/etc/pf.conf.ipsec"
#

And since I thought I could isolate the problem by emptying the to-be
loaded file and then put the rules back one-by-one until I hit the
error, I started out with this, but still got the error message above:

# ls -l pf.conf.ipsec
-rw-------  1 root  wheel  0 Apr  1 11:19 pf.conf.ipsec

IOW, the error is produced by the "load anchor" statement shown above,
which is not uncovered by running a syntax check on the file, also not
using "-v".

Kind regards,
--Toni++