See I told you logic wouldn't work for you.

The dictionary definition of freedom is no restrictions therefore more
restriction is less free.  Not sure how you can argue that.

ISC has one restriction, the GPL has numerous therefore less free.
Again not sure how this is debatable.

If you prefer the GPL because you think communism was (is??) a good idea
then more power to you.  Changing dictionary definitions to match your
reality is unscientific at best.