> I am trying to install the version sparc64 4.7 openBSD on a T2000 Enterprise.
> It will let me get all the way through to installingn sets.  I have tried to
> install the sets from cd, ftp, http, rsync and it never finishes.   Does
> anyone have any ideas why this might be?   It usually gets about 90% through
> before freezing up.

A possible fix for this has been commited recently.

RCS file: /cvs/src/sys/arch/sparc64/sparc64/intr.c,v
revision 1.35
date: 2010/04/16 22:35:24;  author: kettenis;  state: Exp;  lines: +11 -3
Fix handling of shared interrupts.  Make sure we use the lowest priority of
all the interrupt handles when reprioritizing the interrupt on reception,
but always run the handler at the desired priority.  Make sure
ci_handled_intr_level is set correctly.  Gets rid of splassert warnings
seem on many of the PCIe systems with mpi(4).

tested by deraadt@, jbg@

It seems to only affect some machines, and none of us had a T2000...