On Sun, Apr 25, 2010 at 05:27:26PM -0500, Chris Bennett wrote:
> I am glad to see someone else agreeing that rm-ing xenocara and
> getting it again is a good choice.
> I had to build a few debugging versions and I found the instructions
> for getting it clean to use again extremely confusing.
> I was concerned I would get it wrong and mess everything new up.

To get a completely clean tree with nothing unrecognised by cvs,
assuming that no files known by cvs are corrupted (do not do this if you
have testing drivers in the tree that are not related to cvs). If it
breaks, you keep the pieces.

$ cvs up | grep ^\? | tr -d '\?' | xargs rm -rf
$ cvs up # just in case

Those who are better at awk than I could come up with something shorter,
I bet.

-0-
--
Show respect for age.  Drink good Scotch for a change.