Hi,

This is the only mailing I will do on this subject, but if you do have a OpenBSD specific users group meeting anywhere in the world, could/would you send me a very quick short details about it?

Nothing more then

city
state or province
country
usual meeting date
URL if any and if not, fell free to send a short blurb about it's locations and all so that users many find it.

Or even just the URL of a site for it is fine.

Send it off list to me if preferable as to not pollute this list here, or to the list if that's any good. Use your best judgment on this.

May be nice to collect this information and make it available so that users may find locations where they might go to share knowedge and interests on their favorite OS.

Sorry, I am not interested in Linux and the like. No offense intended.

OpenBSD only please.

It will be here:

http://openbsdsupport.org/ugs/

Adam Dutko offer to help me collect the details and hopefully make something good out of it. If not, then sorry for the noise and just ignore me.

Thanks

Daniel