Ed Ahlsen-Girard wrote:
On 2010-04-24 20:00:32, bofh <goodb0fh () gmail ! com> wrote:

Parallel port printers....  I want the printouts this minute!!! :).

I heart printers with lpd (especially with postscript)

Specifically, I heart my Brother printer.  I've heard of
incompatibilities with some postscript stuff, but like the yeti and
sasquatch, never saw one myself.  No issues printing from windows,
osx, linux or openbsd...