Other issue?

thanks in advance
Stuart Henderson wrote:
On 2010-05-04, Alessandro Baggi <alessandro.ba...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi there.
I've a problem using squidguard under openbsd (4.4, 4.5, 4.6) with this combination (squid + squidclamav + squidguard). The problem is that after different hours that squidguard got not request, all squidguard processes becomes zombies.

squid + squidguard (works fine)
squid + squidclamav (works fine)
squid + squidclamav + squidguard (squidguard processes becomes zombie)
squid + ad-zap (zapchain) + squidclamav + squidguard (squidguard processes becomes zombie)

Run 'ldd /path/to/squidclamav'. If it doesn't include
libpthread then try adding -pthread to the compiler flags when
you build it.