On Wed, May 12, 2010 04:46, Daniel Ouellet wrote:
> On 5/11/10 8:05 PM, Keith wrote:
>> Hi. is it possible to get multiple http relayd relays listening on
>> localhost each with a different port # and each with a different ssl
>> certificate ?
>
> SSL certificate are host name bound, not port bound isn't it?
>
> So, I would say no, but I could be wrong.

Well that would actually be the reason it could work. Multiple dns names
mapped to the same ip address and configured on separate ports and a given
certificate (virtual host) bound to a given port.

But whether this will work with relayd i dont know, but i believe it would
work fine with apache.

/jtm