On 2010-05-19, stupidmail4me <stupidmail...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Still running 4.6. Haven't read the changelog yet and didn't realize syntax
> changed. Leads to errors means you type that syntax in and it leads to errors.
> Makes sense since I'm still running 4.6.

"As with the rest of the FAQ, this set of documents is focused on users of
OpenBSD 4.7.
As PF is always growing and developing, there are changes and
enhancements between the 4.7-release version and the version in
OpenBSD-current as well as differences between 4.7 and earlier
versions.
The reader is advised to see the man pages for the version of
OpenBSD they are currently working with.
<b>In particular, there are significant differences between 4.6 and 4.7.</b>"