Hi list.
I've a question about pfsync. Suppose that I've two openbsd firewall with carp e pfsync with this scenario:

fw 1:                        fw 2:

em0                           rl0                WAN
rl0                             rl1                 LAN
rl1                             rl2                  DMZ

The question is, if I try to sync the interfaces (em0, to rl0), the sincronizzation will be fine? All states of em0 will be valid for rl0 on fw2 or the traffic will be dropped because they have 2 different names for the interface and the states for rl0 (from em0) are invalid?

Thanks in advance