Hello Misc,

  All of a sudden started talking about some fixes. Have I mentioned somewhere
that something needs to be corrected,
   or that something is not working? I just said about remaking to simplify the
code.
 Alternatives queue was initially conceived as framework in which you can with
minimal effort to connect disciplines
  to develop. With the existing code in the form pf/altq add a new discipline
has been a daunting task, you need a heap of places to dopiski indicate the new
variables need to finish the new syntax.
  I simply asked why the code altq not do the same as the code nat / rdr, scrub
to remove it and greatly simplified.
   As an option to make altq separately from firewall.

--
Best regards,
 irix                          mailto:i...@ukr.net