Hello All,

I am thinking about changing my OS to OpenBSD on my laptop, which is standard
x86.
It would be used as internet browser, mail client, multimedia, pciture & video
, etc ...

My question is simple, is OpenBSD convenient enough for a daily usage ?
What are the experiences about that ?

Just to be sure, as of today, is ntfs experimental or working, or not ? for
read ? for r/w ?

I will certainly do with gnome wm.

I know such question might not be very convenient to answer, this is just to
be sure I can peacefully back-up my data and reinstall freshly without
worrying about anything but being using a great os.

Thanks