I am sure this wouldn't cover the time needed to make this happened by far and it may not be possible or easy for sure, I realize that. But if any developer(s) may have the interest and possibly the time to do so and actually make that a reality in a decent time frame, I would be more then happy to buy one iPad and have it ship to that person.

Depending on the interest and time frame, I might be able to do this two time, but I can't commit to two at this time, so keep that in mind. I pay for it from my pocket and funds are not as plenty as it was once.

May be if any other users want to see that possibly happening, then they might do a pool to buy more and have it ship to the right person.

This is an open offer and as long as Theo confirmed the genuine developer(s) to me, that's all good for me and like in the pass for a few other hardware I did, I would do this again.

My selfish interest in it for me is that I am getting older and yes small screen are getting harder to use for me and I do need bigger screen and how ever I still like to get minimal carrying hardware when I need to go to various POP to do work locally via console and all, I waste more time with smaller screen then the actual work. I guess age start to gets it's toll on me.

If there is any interest and possibility, great, if not that's totally fine too. I will not loose any sleep over it. (;> It's more a cool wish then a real need to use the iPad.

I can be contacted off list if there is real interest and if not then the offer still stand. My only wish in exchange is to have OpenBSD run on it with the wireless and a nice addition to the FAQ to install OpenBSD on the iPad, that's all. But don't get me wrong, I realise that even that offer sure do not cover all the time that would be required to make that a reality, so it's more an interest of love then anythng else here, however I do know that support for OpenBSD on new hardware will not happened without some developers getting that hardware in their hands, so there it is.

And in case this wasn't obvious, the hardware provided is obviously for you to keep and enjoy should you want to and make that a reality.

Happy 4th of July.

Best,

Daniel