> I have been following the discussion on this list regarding the wear-ability
> of CF cards, and in the past have done non-Read Only installs, using both CF
> and microdrives.  There are two primary reasons why I am interested in doing
> this:
>
> 1) To learn more about OpenBSD itself.  Solving all of the issues that have
> come up so far has been very beneficial and I've enjoyed the process
> 2) Setting up a RO system

FULL STOP.

At that stage, you are not running OpenBSD.  You've made serious
changes, and you are the one responsible for facing the consequences
of that action, and working your own way through them.

Your decisions; your consequences.

So now you have a system which can survive a power outage, but you can't
even fix the pty problems of your own creation.  Sounds like pure genius.