| So now I know that that:
|
| 1. the association fails with status 25;
| 2. the drivers actively sends free-roaming requests during
| asssociation
| process while is requested to connect an exact network.
|
| Where can I read what is "association failed (status 25)" and
| "deauthenticate (reason 3)"? Does anyone know what the problem is?

Status 25 is IEEE80211_STATUS_SHORTSLOT_REQUIRED.
It means that the access point refuses association from
clients that do not support short slot time.
zyd(4) does not have the IEEE80211_C_SHSLOT capability.
I'll try to see what is required to support that functionnality.
I suggest you submit a PR with sendbug so it does not get lost.

Damien