I did some more research. I don't think I find something useful. I'm
attaching pcap files from each interface when Ethernet broadcast is
working and the it stop to work. You can see arp who has messages, they
also stop to work around 14:18:24.

I think the whole problem is because of 00:e0:4c:4c:40:91 machine which
sends arp who-has every two seconds, if I unplug this machine from
switch everything is working fine (I'm not able to break the bridge).

If someone is interested in more details about this strange bug please
contact me off the list.

--
best regards
q#

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/x-tar-gz]