----- Original Message ----

Being as I have never used Reconnoiter or Circonus, would you care to elaborate
as to where these products "suck less" then Nagios or other solutions?  I am
looking into replacing out very aged monitoring system now and Nagios is the
one
that seems to stand out the most, although Zabbix and Munin look good in their
own rights.

Guidance is always appreciated. :)