From: Brad Tilley [mailto:b...@16systems.com]
Sent: den 14 oktober 2010 14:09
To: Leif Blixt; openbsd-misc
Subject: Re: Force passwordcheck in login.conf

Leif Blixt wrote:
> Hi!
>
> We have just figured out a different approach, and will discuss our new idea
with our QSA tomorrow. The idea is to completely turn of the possibility to
log in with passwords, and to use SSH key pairs with long and good passphrases
instead. It will lead to more work with administrating accounts and there is a
small problem on how to distribute the public key to all servers, but we don't
have to set up a RADIUS server just yet!

> I will let you know what the response from our QSA is.
>
> /Leif

Can you do that? I think local logon would still be an issue, at least
the way I read it. Anyone in front of the machine at a console would be
subject to the requirements.

Brad