I've been using an IBM Thinkpad T22 (P3 900MHz) laptop for quite some time and I want to upgrade. I am looking for some expert advice on what to upgrade to in the Thinkpad T-Series.

Two main considerations:

1. Core Duo 32-bit (T60) or Core 2 Duo 64-bit (T61)? I've only used i386, should I think about amd64?

2. I would like graphics hardware acceleration. I know I need to stay away from nVidia. The T60 comes with ATI Radeon and the T61 is the integrated Intel 965GM.

Is there anything else I need to be concerned with regarding OpenBSD on the T-Series? What would you guys choose and why?

Thanks,

Clint