On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 09:58:22PM -0400, bsdmas...@hushmail.com spoke thusly:
> Hello,
>
> Would you please consider uploading an iso image of your OpenBSD
> 4.8 to some public tracker such as thepiratebay.org?
>
> If you are unfamiliar with the process of making an iso-image out
> of a CD, or if you need help with the generation and upload of the
> torrent file, I may be of some help. Just ask.
>
> Thanks alot, this will be of great use for poor folks like me who
> cannot afford the expensive license fees. Yes, I said it, 50CDN$ is
> very expensive. Maybe the OpenBSD Company could setup something
> like MSDNAA, for stuents to get access to the software for free?
>
> Anyway, I'm getting off topic.
>
> PS: please people, stop bottom-posting. It forces me to scroll down
> to read the latest message, and I don't like that. Show some common
> sense!

Here ya go, bunkie, pump up those brave little fingers and scroll a
couple of lines. And while you're at it, spray some of this all over
your sorry ass:

http://i34.servimg.com/u/f34/14/74/88/46/troll_10.jpg

Now, be a good little troll and get back under your bridge.

> On Thu, 28 Oct 2010 11:14:24 -0400 SJP Lists
> <sjp.li...@flashbsd.net> wrote:
> >On 27 October 2010 10:14, Rod Whitworth <glis...@witworx.com>
> >wrote:

> >> And all the way through customs to Sydney Australia.
> >> WOW!
> >
> >Me too.  And more nice shirts and a 2.5 CD for old times sake and
> >get my hands on my favorite stickers!
> >

> >Shane

Denny White - denny...@cableone.net
GnuPG key  : 0x1644E79A  |  http://wwwkeys.de.pgp.net
Fingerprint: D0A9 AD44 1F10 E09E 0E67  EC25 CB44 F2E5 1644 E79A
() ASCII ribbon campaign - against html e-mail