On Wed, Nov 10, 2010 at 09:49:02AM +0100, Peter N. M. Hansteen spoke thusly:
> It seems that every three years or so, I get to spam this list about a
> product I'm responsible for, and in fact I hope to make it into a
> tradition.
>
> With the syntax changes in 4.7, the book needed an overhaul.  The
> result is here, finally, up to date as of 4.8.  I got my author's
> copies yesterday, and my initial reactions can be found at
>
> http://bsdly.blogspot.com/2010/11/book-of-pf-2nd-ed-its-here.html
>
> If you don't care for my relatively non-tech ramblings in that post,
> you can go directly to the source via at least two routes:  The
> OpenBSD.org orders page at https://https.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/order
> (with a CD set, it makes a nice bundle I'm told) or the book's page
> at the No Starch press site, http://http//nostarch.com/pf2.htm
>
> As always, thanks to Theo, Henning and other developers who keep
> making the task of writing about OpenBSD fun and interesting.
>
> All the best,
> Peter
>
> --
> Peter N. M. Hansteen, member of the first RFC 1149 implementation team
> http://bsdly.blogspot.com/ http://www.bsdly.net/ http://www.nuug.no/
> "Remember to set the evil bit on all malicious network traffic"
> delilah spamd[29949]: 85.152.224.147: disconnected after 42673 seconds.

Already got the pdf. Waiting on the book now. As usual, great stuff.
Thanks for all the hard work.

Denny White - denny...@cableone.net
GnuPG key  : 0x1644E79A  |  http://wwwkeys.de.pgp.net
Fingerprint: D0A9 AD44 1F10 E09E 0E67  EC25 CB44 F2E5 1644 E79A
() ASCII ribbon campaign - against html e-mail