On 30/11/2010, at 5:39 PM, Bahador NazariFard wrote:

> Hi , all dear friends
> My OpenBSD crashed and rebooted agian after panic: trap type 6, code=0,
> pc=d056c5dd.
> I am trying to find where is the origination of this problem but I could
not
> find anything.

Can't help with core files, but would suggest you reduce the problem to the
smallest set of "things" that trigger it.

Try different machine, different RAM, different NICs.  If you've got a similar
machine, move the HD into that machine and see if you get the same behaviour.

Try starting with base install, and slowly moving up to the level you need -
perhaps on the way up you will find the trigger.

AND/OR ...

[You might already be achieving this with symon, etc.]

Write a script that logs to a file (might need to flush after the write) every
5 minutes or whatever; maybe write the output of ps (or whatever interests
you) to the file.

See what time(s) the crash happens and drill-in on that time with more
diagnostics.  If the crash is always happening at 8.05 p.m., you can start to
investigate more what happens at that time of day.

HTH.