I have a WD10EADS-22M2B0.  Manufacture date printed on the drive is 17
MAR 2010, and I haven't attempted any firmware updates, if applicable.

There appear to be some drives out there that support a much wider range
of IntelliPark timeouts, and support TLER.  My idle timer only goes up
to 300s, or can be completely disabled, which I didn't do, since I heard
rumors that it silently turned off other power-saving features.  I also
tried enabling TLER, to no avail.  I guess I got the cheaper kind.