Hi list. I've a little question about pfsync. Supposing to have two firewall, with 3 nic, one for lan, one for wan and one for DMZ, and supposing a similar scenario:

firewall 1                   firewall 2

WAN: re0                    WAN: xl0
LAN:  rl0                     LAN:  rl0
DMZ: rl1                    DMZ: rl1

when pfsync send the interface state updates on backup firewall, pfsync update the table of states for the name of interfaces of first firewall? (in my scenario, the syncronization won't works for re0 and xl0, right? Then, firewall 2 box must have nic card name equal to nic card name of first firewall or they can to be different? if this is the issue, and having those scenario, there is a method to make a valid update for re0 and xl0?

thanks in advance.